Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Meet the Girls

I'd like you to meet some of the key people in my life right now... Abby and Charis! If you have ever read Beverly Cleary's books about Ramona and Beezus you know a little bit about these girls. :-)

Abby is my Beezus. She is 12 years old and is very helpful and dependable. The fashionista of the family she is always dressed very stylishly. If I need help with my outfit I go to her. She can have a lot of fun also and her laugh is simply marvelous. Her dancing is superb and I have enjoyed watching her do so many times. I simply love being with this cool chick. I honestly don't know what I would do without my Abby.

Charis just like Ramona Quimby lives life with reckless abandon. This little one acts much older than her 7 years on account of being 4 years younger than her next sibling. She is quite funny and knows it too. The imagination this child has is limitless and gets her into some scrapes along the way as well. She makes friends easily and is playing with some child or another. She makes me laugh so often by just being her. I can easily say that life would be a whole lot duller without Charis.

So now you know a little bit about the little girls I am watching. I will put a post up about the boys as soon as I can get good pics of them (which if I'm not mistaken will prove to be a challenge)

One more thing... If any of you could spare a minute to pray for protection around the kids I know Aunt Sarah and Uncle Kevin would appreciate it. Every single day at least one of the kids has gotten hurt rather badly. One day Isaac fell out of a hammock that was pretty high up in a tree and hurt his arm; another day Charis twisted her knee; and yet another day a big piece of plastic fell on Abby's foot and cut it real bad and so on and so forth. The kids just need extra prayer protection right now and I know so many of you are praying for me and thought you wouldn't mind adding on the K kids. Thank you all who have been praying for my I appreciate it so much! Until next time,

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment